Waveshare HDMI 7 inch Display
Waveshare 18 cm (7 Inch) Resistive HDMI LCD display has an SPI display panel and a screen resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. This display has a resistive touch-type screen and toughened glass hardness. The display supports Multi mini-PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers. It also has an HDMI interface for displaying and a USB interface for touch control. Comes with an EU plug-type power adapter.
When working with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IoT, single touch, and driver free When working with other mini-PCs, the driver is required and should be developed by users.
This 7" Capacitive Touch Screen LCD enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi/ Banana Pi/Banana Pro.
- Turn on the backlight switch on the back of the LCD.
- Connect the Touch interface of the LCD to the USB interface of the PC. Wait for a while, the windows will automatically recognize the touch function.
- Connect the HDMI interface of the LCD to the HDMI interface of the PC.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi Waveshare 7inch display online from Robocraze from the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Waveshare 7 inch Raspberry Pi Display
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Touch Type||Capacitive Touch|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I connect my Raspberry Pi to a 7 inch monitor?
- To connect your raspberry Pi to a 7 inch monitor/display follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to gather all the necessary items like a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, screws, spacers and jumper wires.
- Fix the Raspberry Pi to the 7 inch Display using screws and spacers in standoff position.
- Connect the jumper wire from the display to the Raspberry Pi.
- Now power up the Raspberry Pi and you can use the display. Additionally, You can add a Physical keyboard or just install a keyboard.
2. What is a good monitor for Raspberry Pi?
- There are several good monitors you can use for Raspberry Pi. You can choose the best Monitor based on your requirements. Some best monitors in India are mentioned below.
- 7 inch LCD Capacitive Touch Panel with HDMI and USB Cable
- 1.8 inch TFT LCD Module
- Waveshare HDMI 7 inch Display
3. Can Raspberry Pi use touch screen?
- Yes, Raspberry Pi 7 inch display has a capacity of 10 fingers along with a on screen keyboard.