Water Flow Sensor SEN-HZ21WI
It can easily measure water (liquid) flow in your application using this 1/2" Brass water flow sensor. This is a good quality flow sensor with a brass body and can be used for industrial and commercial applications. This half-inch water flow sensor is used extensively in various types of vending machines.
The water flow sensor consists of a copper body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, the rotor rolls, its speed changes with different rates of flow. And the hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This water flow sensor is connected in line with the liquid whose flow rate has to be measured. There is a simple rotating wheel with a magnet and when the liquid flows the wheel is rotated and a hall effect sensor measures how many times the wheel is rotated and accordingly gives pulses. By counting the number of pulses you can easily calculate the flow rate as well as the amount of liquid dispensed.
- When magnetic material is close to the sensor, its characteristics may vary.
- In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must be installed after a filter.
- The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.
- Widely used in water industrial fields
- Thermostatic water heaters
- Water purifiers
- Water dispensers
- Smart card equipment
- Coffee machines
- Electric hot water heater
- Gas water heater
- Instrument meter
|Water quality requirement||Drinking water health standards, 0~80℃|
|Output level||Rated voltage DC 5 Volt, high level ≥4.5 Volt, low level ≤ 0.5 Volt|
|Flow characteristic||F=10 Q-4, F: HZ, Q: L/min，±10%|
|Cumulative flow conversion||1 Liter water = 553 pulses , accuracy: 10%|