Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Vibration Sensor Module
Vibration sensor module alarm Motion sensor module vibration switch SW-420 module based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold. The threshold can adjust using an onboard potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa.
If the module does not vibrate, the vibration switch was closed on state, the output of low output, and the green indicator light. The product vibrates, vibration switches momentary disconnect, the output is driven high, and the green light does not shine.
The output can be directly connected to the microcontroller, which detects high and low levels, so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
It is useful for a variety of shocks triggering, theft alarms, smart cars, an earthquake alarms, and motorcycle alarm. This module when compared with a normally open pneumatic shock sensor module, shock triggered much longer can drive relay module the use of the company’s production of SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensors.
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- With bolt holes for easy installation
- 1 x Vibration Sensor Module
|Sensor Type||Vibration Sensor|
|Operating voltage||3.3V ~ 5V|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
1. What is a vibration module?
- A vibration sensor is a device that measures the amount and frequency of vibration in a given system, machine, or piece of equipment. These measurements can be used to detect asset imbalances or other problems and predict future breakdowns. It is widely used in vibration detection products such as a variety of shock triggering, theft alarms, smart cars, earthquake alarms, motorcycle alarms, and abnormal vibration of the machine.
2. How do you test a vibration sensor?
- It is simple to test using the Arduino UNO Board. When the vibration sensor is activated or changes its state, the led is monitored. The led will blink connected to Pin 13 of Arduino UNO when there are some vibrations. If the vibration sensor does not function properly, please check the connection and power.
3. Where can I use the Vibration sensor module?
- The Vibration sensor module is widely used in vibration detection products such as a variety of shock triggering, theft alarms, smart cars, earthquake alarms, motorcycle alarms, and abnormal vibration of the machine.