USB Microphone for Raspberry Pi
The USB Microphone for computers provides a very high-quality noise-canceling sound. The computer microphone has a simple on and off switch and therefore it is easy to operate.
Raspberry Pi USB Plug and Play Desktop Microphone is USB Microphone that offers compatibility with any plug-and-play enabled Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 model B, Raspberry Pi 3 as wells as it is also compatible with PC and Mac, Ideal for Chatting on Skype for video chat or useful for the recording of sound.
The Mic has an advanced digital USB that provides superior clarity with the simplicity of a single USB plug–and–play connection. The microphone pivots on base to hold a preferred position
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy USB Microphone for Raspberry Pi online from Robocraze at the comfort of your home.
- 1 x USB Microphone for Raspberry Pi (Color may Vary)
|Sensitivity||-47db ± 4db|
|Frequency response||100 ~ 16khz|
|Dimensions||8 x 7 x 5 cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use the USB microphone on my Raspberry Pi?
- There is no need to install any additional software; simply plug this mini USB microphone into a USB port to add microphone functionality to your Raspberry Pi.
2. Can you connect a microphone to a Raspberry Pi?
- USB Microphones are the simplest way to connect a microphone to your Raspberry Pi. One of the most significant benefits of using a USB microphone is that it is simple to install. The Raspbian operating system will automatically detect the microphone when plugged in.
3. Are USB mics better?
- USB microphones are larger and have better internals for recording voiceovers and podcasts. Your voice will be more precise, they handle background noise better, and the actual audio captured will be higher definition than most headset mics, allowing for much more freedom in post-production and audio editing.
4. Is USB microphone best for recording vocals?
- The USB microphone is ideal for singing and recording vocals because it eliminates the need for wires.