- Raspberry Pi Sense HAT has integrated sensors that can measure temperature, humidity, acceleration, pressure and 3D orientation.
- It is integrated with an 8 x 8 LED Matrix for displaying data read through all these sensors.
- The 8×8 LED Matrix enables you to display the data from the various sensors.
- Writing programs for the Sense HAT are very simple with a Python library available to get started quickly and easily.
- Robocraze is the approved aellers of Raspberry Pi products in India and you can buy Raspberry Pi Sense HAT at best prices.
Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is a sensor-packed add-on to your Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 2, B+ and A+ boards. It mounts right on top of your Raspberry Pi and all you need to do is run your code.
The Sense HAT has an 8×8 RGB LED matrix, a five-button joystick and includes the following sensors:
- Barometric pressure.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi Sense HAT online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes.
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT Installation:
- Connect your Sense HAT to the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins
- Open up a terminal and run the following command:
- wget -O – http://www.raspberrypi.org/files/astro-pi/astro-pi-install.sh –no-check-certificate | bash
- (This will take approximately 5 minutes to run on the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and approximately 20 minutes on earlier models of the Raspberry Pi)
- When the install is finished you will need to reboot your Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT Specifications
|Gyroscope Angular Rate Sensor (Bps)||~245/500/2000|
|Accelerometer Linear Acceleration Sensor (G)||~2/4/8/16|
|Barometer||260 – 1260 hPa absolute range|
|Temperature Sensor||Accurate to ~2°C in the 0 – 65°C range|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5.6 x 1.5cms|