Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case Fan
The Raspberry Pi case fan is the latest raspberry pi accessory that was launched and is best compatible for all Raspberry Pi 4 microcontrollers. It is designed by Raspberry Pi to give the optimum airflow for Raspberry Pi 4. This official Raspberry Pi case fan comes with a heatsink with a self-adhesive feature that improves heat transfer from the processor.
How to use the Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case Fan?
- Put your Raspberry Pi into the lower half/ base of the case. Take care while aligning the mounting holes in the corners with the bumps in the case.
- Insert the fan into the upper half/ lid of the case, with the label facing away from the lid. Push gently but firmly so that the two tabs on the fan housing click neatly into place inside the tabs on the lid.
- If you are also fitting the heatsink, remove the backing paper from the self-adhesive pad on the base of the heatsink, position it centrally over the processor, and gently press it into position.
- Connect the three leads from the fan to the Raspberry Pi 4’s GPIO pins as shown below.
- Fit the lid of the case onto the base.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi official case fan online from Robocraze at the comfort of your home.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Official Case Fan
- 1 x Heat Sink
Raspberry Fan Case Specifications
|Operating Voltage (DC)||5V|
|Maximum Airflow (CFM)||1.4|
|Case Material||Clear Plastic|
|Package Dimensions||7 × 6 × 3 cm|
|Compatibility||Raspberry Pi 4|