Raspberry Pi 3 Camera Lamp
This lamp for Raspberry Pi 3 Camera provides an additional focus that can be added to your night vision surveillance camera project using Raspberry Pi. The Night Vision Sensitive Infrared Light 3W for Raspberry Pi Camera features the Onboard photoresistor for the ambient light detection. Also, the Onboard adjustable resistor controls the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED. This tiny infrared light perfectly fits with our Infrared IR Night Vision Surveillance Camera Module 500W Webcam.
How to Use:
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws.
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically.
- When ambient light is lower than the threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa.
- 1 x Raspberry pi 3 Camera Lamp Set
|Compatibility||Raspberry Pi 3|
|Dimeniosns||1 x 1 x 1cms|