Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
5V DC Mini Class D Pam8403 USB Power Amplifier Board
The PAM8403 is a 3W, class-D audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins.
The PAM8403 audio amplifier can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications. The board uses the typical circuit design of PAM8403, using MICRO USB power supply (reserved wire power interface), it is easy to use a universal mobile phone charger for its power supply, resistance devices are standardized patch technology, simple and stable.
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Speakers
- Portable DVD Players, Game Machines
- Cellular Phones/Speaker Phones
- 1 x Pam8403 USB Power Amplifier Board
|Supply Voltage||6.0 V|
|Input Voltage||-0.3 to VDD +0.3V|
|Operation Temperature Range||-40 to +85
|Maximum Junction Temperature||150|
1.Is PAM8403 is a good amplifier?
- The Pam8403 USB Power Amplifier Board an excellent choice for those looking for a Class-D stereo audio amplifier with a small board footprint. This Amplifier allows the user to reproduce high-quality audio from a stereo input. It also has a unique feature in that it can drive speakers directly from its output.
2.What is PAM8403 amplifier?
- The PAM8403 is a class-D audio amplifier with a power output of 3W. It has a low THD+N, allowing for high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture enables the device to directly drive the speaker, eliminating the need for low-pass output filters and saving system cost and PCB area.
3.Can Class D amplifiers sound good?
- The best Class D amplifiers in 2020 are exceptionally good, so much so that the advantages they have always offered in terms of efficiency, longevity, thermal management, and weight savings no longer come at the expense of any significant loss in audio quality.