- Compatible with BBC Micro:bit board.
- GPIO Breakout board to convert all contacts on your microbit board to GPIO headers
- This BBC Micro:Bit has a dedicated I2C bus for peripherals. It is ideal for IoT projects with the latest BLE Bluetooth 5.0
- It can either be connected directly to the breadboard or you can wire it using Jumper wires. Power rails can be separately powered using the onboard MicroUSB connector
Micro:bit GPIO T-type Expansion Board
The Micro: bit GPIO T-type Expansion Board is a board that connects to the BBC micro:bit. It expands the capabilities of the development platform by providing access to more pin. The micro:bit has three digital/analog, input/output rings that are available to use with alligator clips. With the micro:bit breakout we have broken out all 21 GPIO, power and ground-to-pin outs in a 0.1" formation. This breakout board for the micro:bit’s edge connector allows intermediate and advanced users to connect the micro:bit to breadboards and other sensors, motors, LEDs and more!
- 1 x Micro:bit T-type GPIO board
Features of the Micro:bit T-type GPIO board
|Accessory Type||Extension Board|
|Expansion Board Type||T-type GPIO Board|
|GPIO Pins||21 GPIO Pins|
|Dimensions||7 x 1.5 x 6.5cms|
|Connection type||0.1-inch space headers|
|Best Used for||BBC Micro:Bit|