Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
BBC Micro:Bit Silicone Soft Cover Protective Case
This fancy and cute case has been specially designed to protect your Micro:Bit from damage and external wear and tear. It gives you full access to bottom pins, A B buttons, USB ports and any other connectors. Made of soft silicone, it provides a soft texture and is completely scratch-resistant. It is available in 5 colors: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Light Blue and Red.
The Mirco:Bit case is a protective enclosure that gives you full access to bottom pins, A B buttons, USB ports and any other connectors. (Micro:bit not Included) Soft silicone material case that provides a smooth texture. Scratch-resistant cover that protects your Micro:bit Board from external wear and tear. The holes on the cover align perfectly against the Display LED, and the sleeve protects the gold finger edge connector of Micro:Bit Cute colourful sleeves that not only protect your Micro:Bit, but also gives it a trendy and sassy look, creating an interesting programming environment.
Devices like Micro Bit BBC SBC and Microbit Go are compatible.
- 1 x blue Micro:Bit Silicone Soft Cover Protective Case
Features of BBC Micro:Bit Silicone Soft Cover Protective Case
|Model||BBC Micro:Bit Silicone Soft Cover Protective Case|
1. How do you protect the Microbit?
- The best way to keep microbit safe from any physical damage is keep a protective case for microbit. The microbit v2 case is made up of thin silicon case. It has all the necessary ports so that you don't have to remove the case every time you use. It also comes variety of colors like green, red, yellow, black.
2. Should I use a case for Raspberry Pi?
- You can use a Micro Bit V2 development board without a case, but since it is fragile and has exposed circuitry that can quickly get damaged it is always recommended to use a case for microbit v2 board.
3. What is BBC Microbit?
- The BBC Microbit is integrated into a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 CPU microprocessor and controlled by a separate processor. This Microbit board features a 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light and display animated patterns, scrolling text, alphanumeric and Bluetooth Smart technology. It has two programmable buttons and a 20-pin edge connector for using it as a game controller or controlling your smartphone's music.