- MAVLink protocol framing status documents
- Frequency modulation and Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Self-adaption to time-division multiplexing
- Support LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built-in error-correcting code(up to 25% data bit error)
- AT command configure data transmission
- RT command remote control data transmission
3DR Radio Telemetry Kit
The 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit has a 433Mhz frequency band and Receiver sensitivity to -124 dBm. This 3dr telemetry kit allows you to link to a flight controller to a USB or UART-equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG).
The Radio set lets you see live data, such as live GPS position overlaid on a map, system voltage, heading, waypoint navigation and much more. The system utilizes the 433MHz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF’s HM-TRP modules running custom, open-source, firmware.
- 1 x Telemetry Air Module.
- 1 x Telemetry Ground Module.
- 2 x 2.5dbi Antenna
- 1 x Micro USB OTG cable.
- 1 x DF13 cable
- 1 x Extra 5-pin connector for both cables Swapping to connect to APM FC.
|Rated Power (W)||0.5|
|Voltage(V)||3.6 to 7|
|Dimensions||54 x 260 x 12(mm)|