Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
3.2in TFT LCD Display Shield for Arduino
The 3.2 TFT LCD display shield compatible with arduino is a powerful interface and is equipped with an SD card reader. It's powerful features allow multifunctional abilities for your projects. The TFT LCD display is also user friendly as it helps the users with wiring. You can easily just plug the LCD display onto the Mega Board compatible with Arduino.
Precautions while using the 3.2in TFT LCD Display Shield
The control and driving circuit of TFT modules is low voltage and FRIDA micro-power CMOS circuit, can be easily damaged by static, static damage is an irreparable damage, and sometimes human have hundreds of volts of high voltage static electricity, therefore, in handling, assembling and use should be extremely careful to prevent static electricity:
- Using soldering iron or power FRIDA tools must be well grounded and operation, make them without leakage.
- Do not use hand to touch the leads, circuit boards and metal boxes.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner for cleaning, because it generates strong static electricity;
- When the air is dry, can also generate static electricity, therefore, workshop humidity shall be above RH60%.
- If it is necessary to direct contact it , should enable the human body in the same potential with the modules ,or make human body be well grounded.
- Remove or back in the bags or move locations, also need to be careful to prevent static electricity.
- Don't replace or discard the original packing. Electrostatic damage or man-made damage is not within the scope of the warranty.
- Personal digital assistants
- Portable instruments
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Touch screen monitors
- Cellular phones
- Weather monitoring system
- 1 x 3.2 inch TFT LCD display module
|Display Type||TFT display|
|Resolution||240RGB x 320-dot|
|Size||94mm * 65mm|
1. Which is better TFT display or LCD display?
- TFT displays motion more smoothly and responds more quickly than monochrome LCD displays. TFT displays require more electricity to operate than monochrome LCD screens, so they are not only more expensive to purchase in the first place, but they are also more expensive to operate.
2. What do LCD and TFT stand for?
- A thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) is a type of LCD that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve qualities such as contrast and addressability.
3. What is 3.2in TFT LCD Display Shield?
- The 3.2in TFT LCD display shield for Arduino is a powerful interface that includes an SD card reader. Its powerful features enable your projects to be multifunctional. The TFT LCD display is also user-friendly because it aids users in wiring. You can simply plug the LCD display into an Arduino-compatible mega board.
4. How does TFT LCD work?
- A voltage change applied to liquid crystals changes the transmittance of the panel, which includes the two polarizing plates, and thus the amount of light that passes from the backlight to the display's front surface. Because of this principle, the TFT LCD can produce full-color images.