TTP223B Capacitive Touch Sensor Module
The Digital Sensor TTP223B Module Capacitive Touch Switch is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. Allows you to remove the worry of conventional push-type keys.
Digital Capacitive Touch Switch Module is based on TTP223B. Normally, it outputs low and keeps at a low power state. When a touch is sensed on the circular marked region, it outputs high and switches to the quick response state. When not being touched for 12 seconds, it switches to a low power state again.
If the module is mounted on surfaces of non-metallic materials such as plastic, glass, or acrylic, you can make the keys hidden in the walls and desks.
In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module, as long as the correct location of the touch, you can make it hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
Touch Sensor Interface:
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to the ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.
- Portable devices such as smartphones and tablets (iPhones, iPad, etc.)
- Home applications such as touch lamps
- 1 x TTP223B Capacitive Touch Sensor Module
|Power supply||2 ~ 5.5V DC|
|Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V)||8 mA|
|Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V)||4 mA|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1 cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a capacitive touch sensor module?
- The module is based on a touch-sensing IC (ttp223b) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption. when a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
2. Where can i use the capacitive touch sensor module?
- The capacitive touch sensor module are used in Portable devices such as smartphones and tablets (iPhones, iPad, etc.), Home applications such as touch lamps, Automotives, and Industrial