Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Sound Sensor Module
This Sound Detection Sensor Module consists of a Microphone, resistors, capacitor, potentiometer, comparator LM393 IC, Power, and status LED in an integrated circuit. Sound Detection Module Sensor for Intelligent Vehicle Compatible With Arduino is a Single channel signal output Sensor. The output is effective to the low-level sound signal with good fidelity, When there is sound, outputs low level and signal light.
It can be used for Acoustic control light, give sound and light alarm working with the Photosensitive sensor, and sound control, sound detect. (The Maximum induction distance is 0.5M).
This is an Arduino compatible module. Using this module you can even measure the intensity of ambient sound. Most of the digital sound sensor module just provides digital output i.e. if the sound is present or not. But this Sound sensor module also provides an analog output voltage that is directly proportional to the intensity of the ambient sound.
- Hearing aids
- Tape recorders and karaoke
- Live and recorded audio engineering
- Radio and television broadcasting
- Speech recognition technology
- 1 x Sound Sensor Module
|Working voltage||DC 3.3-5V|
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1cms|
1. How does a sound sensor module work?
- The sound sensor module's operation is simple, the main component in this module is a condenser microphone. When a sound wave strikes the diaphragm of the sensor, the microphone produces only analog signals, which are then processed by the op-amp to produce the digital output.
2. Where can I use the sound sensor module?
- The Sound sensor module can be used for Acoustic control light, Hearing aids, Telephones, Tape recorders, karaoke, Live and recorded audio engineering, radio and television broadcasting, and Speech recognition technology
3. What are the components of the sound sensor module?
- This Sound Sensor Module is made up of an integrated circuit with a microphone, resistors, capacitor, potentiometer, comparator LM393 IC, power, and status LED.
4. What is sound detection sensor module?
- The sound sensor module detects sound and is commonly used to determine sound intensity. The sound sensor module can be used for security, switch, and monitoring applications.