Raspberry Pi 16mm High Quality Camera Telephoto Lens
The Raspberry Pi 16 mm telephoto lens provides a high quality image and has a narrow-angle view which is more suited to viewing distant objects. It ensure the C-CS adapter that comes with the High-Quality Camera is fitted to the lens.
Adjusting the Focus
- To adjust focus, you need to first hold the camera with the lens facing away from you.
- Then turn the focus ring in anti-clockwise to focus on a nearby object.
- Turn it clockwise to focus on a distant object.
- You may find you need to adjust the aperture again after this.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi 16mm camera online from Robocraze.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 16mm High Quality Camera Telephoto Lens
Raspberry Pi Camera Lens Specifications
|Aperture||F1.4 to F16|
|Field Angle||1" 44.6°× 33.6°
2/3" 30.0°× 23.2°
1/1.8” 24.7°× 18.6°
1/2" 21.8°× 16.4°
|Back focal length||17.53mm|