Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Heat Flame Sensor
This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible and can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detect at a distance of 80 cm. Greater the flame, the farther the test distance. It has a Detect angle of 60° and is very sensitive to flame spectrum.
It produces the one-channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of a blue potentiometer given on the board. Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Fire detection
- Fire alarm
- Fire fighting robot
- Drying systems
- Industrial gas turbines
- Gas-powered cooking devices
- 1 x Heat Flame Sensor
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Mounting Hole (mm)||3|
|Dimensions (mm)||32 x 14 x 3|
1. What is a flame sensor?
- The Flame sensor infrared receiver module is Arduino compatible and can be used to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detection at a distance of 80cm.
2. Where is the flame sensor used?
- The flame sensor is used to detect the presence of fire and is also used in applications like Fire detection, Fire alarm, Fire fighting robot, Drying systems, Industrial gas turbines, and Gas-powered cooking devices
3. How does the flame sensor detect flame?
- The Infrared flame sensors are designed to work within the infrared spectral band. When an explosion occurs, certain hot gases emit infrared patterns that can be analyzed with a specialized thermal imaging camera.
4. Is it possible to use heat flame sensor in a fire suppression system?
- Yes, A flame sensor is designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire. Responses to a detected flame depend on the installation but can include sounding an alarm, deactivating a fuel line (such as a propane or a natural gas line), and activating a fire suppression system.