- The endstop switch for 3d printers is made high quality connection wires using 22AWG copper.
- It has a rating of current 2A, 300V voltage.
- The insulation provided for the product give it a working temperature upto 80 degrees.
- The endstop switch uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated.
Endstop Switch for 3D Printers with Cable
This end stop switch for 3D printers comes along with a 70cms cable wire. They are used together to detect when an X/Y/Z stage has reached its minimum or maximum in a 3D printer. The endstop switch for 3D printers is manufactured with a standard 4 pin 100″ pitch header and also features an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated.
- 1 x Endstop Switch for 3D Printers with Cable
Feature of Endstop switch with Cable
|Wire Material||22 AWG Wire with thick Copper Wire|
|Resistance||Up to 2A, 300V|
|Temperature Range||Up to 80 Degree Celsius|
|Board Size||Approx. 39mm x 16mm x 7mm|