- The creality 3D printer is based on FDM technology and is equipped with 220x220x250mm printing size.
- It has an input supply of AC 115V/230V and features a printing precission of ±0.1mm.
- 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament are best compatible with the Ender 3 V2 cfeality 3D printers.
- Buy the Creality Ender 3 V2 3D printer online at best prices.
Creality Ender 3 V2
The Ender 3V2 model from Creality 3D printers is one of the best 2D printers available and has best efficiency in terms of FDM technology. The Creality 3D printer provides great 3D printing experience. It features a 32-bit mainboard, silent stepper motor drivers and aesthetic design.
This Creality Ender 3 V2 is integrated with with the Carborundum Glass Platform and has a rotary knob on the extruder to operate conveniently. The charchteristic feature of the Ender 3 V2 creality printers is the self developed silent motherboard. This feature ensures absolutely no noise during 3D printing.
How to load the filament into Creality Ender-3 V2?
- Firstky you need to turn on your creality 3D printer. Then click the button control to select the temperature and the nozzle temperature to 200 degrees Celsius.
- When the temperature increases, you need to cut the front end of the consumables at a 45-degree angle and hang the filaments on the material rack.
- The final step is to press the extrusion spring and insert the filament until the nozzle along the extrusion. When the temperature hits the target temperature the filament will come out of the nozzle.
- 1 x Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer
Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer Specifications
|Model||Ender 3 V2|
|Modeling Technology||FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）|
|Power Supply||Input AC 115V/230V|