Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
6V 5000RPM Peristaltic Dosing Pump
This is 6V DC Dosing Pump Peristaltic Dosing Head For Aquarium Lab Analytical Water. The flow direction of the peristaltic pump depends on the connection mode of the positive and negative electrodes. Beautiful appearance, compact structure, small installation space, and low energy consumption The Snap design can be removed very easily to replace and clean up the pump tube, but also avoid the pressure hose pump headpiece walking and many other issues. It is very easy to take apart and clean, so there is a gap between the motor and the pump. Just pull out and push in is ok. Silent work~ Suitable for aquarium, chemicals, liquids, and dosing additives.
The compact design not only has the convenience of press type but also avoids many problems such as the movement of the press type pump head hose. You can control the flow direction through positive and negative connections. Each channel provides 1 to 9999 ml per day for a life of 6000 hours. This pump is widely used, for family watering, experiment liquid dispensing, chemical liquid transport, etc.
- Medical usage: for liquid transfer, sampling, dispensing
- Chemical engineering usage: sample analysis, dispensing liquid
- Ink printer: for transferring ink, cleaning pipeline
- Laboratory use: liquid dispensing, extract liquid,
- Beverage: dispensing, filling
- Environmental usage: transferring and sampling sewage
- Factory usage: for liquid dispensing
- Home usage: watering flowers, garden irrigation
- 1 x 5000RPM 6V Dosing Pump
1. What is a dosing pump used for?
- A dosing pump is a positive displacement pump used to inject chemicals or other substances into a flow of water, gas, or steam. Dosing pumps are typically small and precise to provide maximum control.
2. What is difference between metering pump and a dosing pump?
- A metering pump is a device that is used to add small but precise amounts of liquid to other fluid streams or vessels. Dosing and proportioning pumps are other names for metering pumps. A metering pump must be capable of delivering liquid with greater than 3% accuracy over a wide range of discharge pressures.