12V Lead Acid Battery
12V Lead Acid Battery
- Low Self Discharge - The self-discharge rate for SMF battery is about 2-3% per month at room temperature compared with 20-30% for other common battery systems.
- Service Life - Utilizing thick and massive calcium grids, SMF battery has long service.
- Discharge Rate - Since the internal resistance is low, the battery can provide a high rate of discharge.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - SMF battery is rated at 200C and will operate from - 600C to +600C when it is fully charged.
12V 1.3 Ah Lead Acid Battery
The sealed Lead Calcium Maintenance-Free Battery is an advanced and economical rechargeable battery. It has several properties different from other types of batteries maintenance Free - As it is valve-regulated, sealed and glass-mat is utilized, acid is trapped inside. So, refilling is not needed and is leakproof. Explore the 12-volt battery price at Robocraze, This maintenance-free battery offers low self-discharge, long service life, and efficient performance with a constant voltage charging method.
Constant Voltage Charging
Charging at constant voltage is the most suitable and commonly used method for charging batteries. The charger voltage must be stabilized in a narrow range and with a device to suppress the initial current to less than 0.3C. The initial current limitation can be accomplished by a constant-current regulator, a properly designed output voltage from the power transformer, or by creating the overall impedance of the circuit (such as using a current regulating resistor). During the final stage of charge, the current decreases automatically. Show constant voltage charger circuits provided with constant voltage functions, composed of transformers, transistors, silicon diodes, IC’s etc.
Constant Current Charging
It is an effective method for a supplementary charge of many batteries simultaneously in series during storage but the charging time must be strictly controlled. It is because if the charging is continued at the same rate for an extended period of time after the battery has reached a fully charged state, battery voltage rises excessively, water decomposes, heat generates, and a severe overcharge may occur resulting in heavy damage to the battery. For the longest life, it is not recommended to repeatedly use constant current charging for refreshing batteries.
Enjoy free shipping on orders above Rs. 500 and earn RC Coins on every purchase. Order now and get your 12-volt battery delivered.
- 1 x 12V Lead Acid Battery
|98mm x 43mm x 52 mm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All orders confirmed before 3 pm IST are shipped on the
same day, barring rare pickup delays on holidays or disturbances
- Delivery time in Metro cities is 1-3 days, Others it is
3-7 days. It varies based on location, reliant on courier services
- Return window: 7 days from receipt unless stated
otherwise. No refunds/replacements after
- Returns only for non-working/damaged products are accepted
- Initiate return requests to our customer service team via Support ticket or contact us at +91-8123057137
- Refunds are processed within 3-4 working days post inspection and approval.
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
People Also Buy
Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
1.What is lead acid battery 12V?
- Lead-acid batteries can be classified as secondary batteries. The 12V lead acid battery is made of lead plates suspended in a sulfuric acid solution. This causes a chemical reaction, allowing energy to be stored. The most common type of lead-acid battery is the flooded lead-acid battery.
2.How do you charge a 12v lead-acid battery?
- Connect the Battery to a Battery Charger and follow the below process-
- Check that the charger is turned off.
- Connect the charger's positive cable to the battery's positive terminal.
- Hook up the negative cable on the charger to the negative terminal on the battery.
- Set the charger to charge at the slowest possible rate.
- Set the timer and turn on the charger.
3.What is an advantage of the 12V lithium battery over a 12V lead acid battery?
- Lead-acid batteries have a much lower energy density than lithium batteries. Because space and weight are limited in mobile applications, higher energy density is a huge benefit. Lithium batteries weigh less than one-quarter the weight of lead-acid batteries for the same amount of energy. Lithium-ion chemistries can accept higher current rates, allowing for faster charging than lead acid batteries. This is critical for time-sensitive applications where vehicles are heavily used and have short break intervals.