- This 100Ohm Pot Potentiometer features 3 terminals for interfacing.
- It is manufactured with a mix of carbon film and metal.
- The 100 Ohm Potentiometer is used for adjusting various parameters like voltage, current, etc in an electronic circuit.
- It is normally used to control any device.
100 Ohm Pot Potentiometer - (Pack of 5)
The 100 Ohm Pot Potentiometer is a three-terminal variable resistor that is used to vary or change the resistance. It is normally used to control any device. The 100Ohm Potentiometer is used for adjusting various parameters like voltage, current, etc in an electronic circuit.
The 100Ohm POT Potentiometer is a passive electronic component that has two end terminals with a resistive element and the sliding contact called the wiper acts as the third terminal. It is mostly used in applications where a single turn can provide enough control resolution.
Applications of 100Ohm PoTPotentiometer:
- DIY kits.
- Major projects.
- Mini projects.
- Audio control.
- Television control.
- Motion control.
What are Potentiometers?
A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.
- 5 x 100Ohm Pot Potentiometer
|Potentiometer Type||Pot Potentiometer|
|Material||Carbon Film and Metal|
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1cms|