- The Arduino Nano BLE Sense features a powerful nRF52840 microcontroller and operates at 3.3V
- It is integrated with 9 axis inertial sensor, humidity, temperature sensor, barometric sensor, microphone, gesture, proximity, light colour and light intensity sensor.
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is a completely new board and comes in the smallest form factor.
- This board is built with 14 digital I/O pins and has a flash memory of 1Mb and 256Kb SRAM.
- Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino products in India and you can buy Arduino Nano BLE Sense board at best prices from Robocraze.
Arduino Nano BLE Sense with Headers
The Arduino Nano BLE sense is completely a new Arduino AI-enabled board in the smallest form factor. The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano, but featuring a lot more powerful processor, the nRF52840 from Nordic Semiconductors, a 32-bit ARM Cortex -M4 CPU running at 64 MHz. This Arduino Nano BLE sense will allow you to make larger programs than with the Arduino Uno and with a lot more variables.
How is the Arduino Nano BLE Sense different from other models?
The main difference between Arduino Nano BLE sense and the classic Arduino Nano is a better processor, a micro-USB connector, and all of the sensors like humidity temperature sensor, barometric sensor, microphone, gesture, proximity, light colour and light intensity sensor. The Arduino Nano BLE sense board comes with tessellated connectors and no components on the B-side. These features allow you to solder the board directly onto your own design, minimizing the height of your whole prototype.
What is the main feature of the Arduino Nano BLE sense board?
The main feature of the Arduino Nano BLE Sense board is the possibility of running Edge Computing applications (AI) on it using TinyML. You can create your machine learning models using TensorFlow Lite and upload them to your board using the Arduino IDE.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai or Pune, you can order and buy Arduino Nano BLE Sense board online from the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Arduino Nano BLE Sense with Headers
Arduino Nano BLE Sense Specifications
|Model||Arduino Nano BLE Sense|
|Input Voltage (limit)||21V|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||15 mA|
|CPU Flash Memory||1MB|
|Digital Input / Output Pins||14|
|PWM Pins||All digital pins|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 1.8cms|