Used it for no. of projects. Good quality.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB Ram)
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB Ram)
- High-Performance Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 2GB RAM
- Dual micro-HDMI ports, 4K UHD video, and Gigabit Ethernet
- Ideal for DIY projects, robotics, and IoT development
- Suitable for users of all skill levels, from beginners to experts
- Designed for use in India, backed by a 1-year warranty
- Perfect for educational, industrial, and hobbyist applications
- Compact and versatile, with various accessories available
If you are a manufacturer, and want to purchase Raspberry Pi in BULK, please fill this form.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB Ram)
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. raspberry pi 4 2gb offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory; and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, raspberry pi 4 2gb provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This model includes slicing-edge Bluetooth 5 connectivity as well as Wi-Fi so it can communicate wirelessly wherever its needed; including connecting to external displays like TVs via HDMI port! The included USB 3 ports mean data transfer speeds up to ten times faster than previous models so larger files such downloading video take less time (as long as connection quality permits). There's also plenty of storage options available using micro SD cards in sizes from 64 GB up which could be used for photos/videos or installing operating systems on alongside dedicated ones created especially for use with the raspberry pi board itself like Raspbian.
The raspberry pi 4 2gb is upgraded with Latest High-Performance Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 processor clocked at 1.5GHz speed. Which is design to use 20% less power or offer 90% greater performance than its old version. Hardware upgrade on Pi4 developed for faster performance not only the loading time with all-new 1GB/2GB and 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM variants but also in connectivity with Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. In addition to its USB 3.0, improve the transfer speed by 10x than USB 2.0 to provide you significantly faster true Gigabit internet experience.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes.
Raspberry Pi Tips and Tricks
In order to play around with your Raspberry Pi product, we have come up with the top 6 tips and tricks that you can implement to get the maximum usage from your Raspberry Pi single-board computer and produce magic from it. Here is a detailed explanation for the same. You can also find a video tutorial of the Raspberry Pi microcontroller below:
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 4GB RAM Specifications:
Raspberry Pi Model 4B
Broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor
2 x USB 3.0
40 GPIO Pins
7 x 5 x 1cms
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All orders confirmed before 3 pm IST are shipped on the
same day, barring rare pickup delays on holidays or disturbances
- Delivery time in Metro cities is 1-3 days, Others it is
3-7 days. It varies based on location, reliant on courier services
- Return window: 7 days from receipt unless stated
otherwise. No refunds/replacements after
- Returns only for non-working/damaged products are accepted
- Initiate return requests to our customer service team via Support ticket or contact us at +91-8123057137
- Refunds are processed within 3-4 working days post inspection and approval.
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
People Also Buy
Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
SOFTWARE & OS FOR THE RASPBERRY PI
- Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of the operating system from the standard distributions.
- SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of global distributors and resellers of Raspberry Pi. Alternatively, you can download NOOBS.
- Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian) is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
LINKS YOU MAY FIND USEFUL:
1. What is Raspberry Pi?
- Raspberry Pi is the third best-selling computer brand in the world. The Raspberry Pi is a credit card-sized computer. You can use it to learn to code and to build electronics projects, and for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing, browsing the internet, and playing games. It also plays high-definition video. The Raspberry Pi is being used by adults and children all over the world to learn programming and digital making.
2. Does this come with a power adapter?
- This tiny, dual-display, desktop computer doesn't come with a power adapter, but A 15W USB C power supply is needed to power the board, we recommend using the official Raspberry Pi USB C Power Supply.
3. What is the RAM size of the Pi4 board? Can I add extra RAM to the Pi?
- Raspberry Pi 4 is available in three variants - 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB. Depending on how much RAM is required for your application, you can make a choice of the RAM.
The RAM on the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A, A+, B, B+, and Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W is a Package on Package (POP) on top of the SoC, which means you cannot remove or swap it. The RAM on the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 Model B versions are on a separate chip on the bottom of the PCB, but 1GB is the maximum RAM that the SoC used by the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 Model B can support. The Raspberry Pi 4 supports up to 8GB of RAM, but like previous models, it is not upgradeable after purchase.
4. What are the possibilities/Applications with Pi?
- Being one of the most powerful computers available, it has a vast multitude of possibilities! For your understanding and reference, a few are listed below.
Replace your desktop with Raspberry Pi
Set Up a Retro Gaming Machine
Control a Robot
Make a Time-Lapse Video
Broadcast a Pirate FM Radio Station
Build a Raspberry Pi Web Server
Photograph the Night Sky
Build a Network Monitoring Tool
Turn a Raspberry Pi Into a Media Server
Stream Live Video to YouTube
However, do not let these hold you back. There are limitless possibilities. All that you need to do is just explore!
5. Where can I buy Raspberry Pi?
- Robocraze is an authorized seller of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore you can buy Raspberry Pi 4 Model B online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes. We follow all safety guidelines to ensure a good experience for you! :)
6. What are the basic accessories required to get started with Raspberry Pi?
- The basic components/accessories required to get started with Raspberry Pi are HDMI Cable, SD Card, Power Supply. Opt for the original Raspberry Pi Power Supply for best results. Use of local or inauthentic cables may also void your warranty.
If you are a beginner, it is recommended to grab a copy of the Raspberry Pi Official Beginners Guide. It will help you from exploring your Pi better to developing cool projects.
We have also curated a few Raspberry Pi kits on popular demand.
Apart from the basic accessories mentioned above, you may want to check out the Raspberry Pi collection for the official Pi case, mouse, keyboard, hats, camera and more.
7. Can I connect multiple Raspberry Pis to make a faster computer?
- Sort of, but not in the way you might want to do it. You cannot simply make a more powerful computer, to play games faster for example, by bolting together smaller ones. You can network computers to create a cluster computer, but you do need to modify your software to work in this distributed fashion. We've put together a tutorial on how to build a Raspberry Pi cluster.
8. Can I run Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi?
- You cannot run Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi. There is however a special "Internet of Things" version of Windows 10 that runs on the Raspberry Pi 3B and 3B+ called Windows 10 IoT. Windows 10 IoT does not have a graphical desktop and is intended for use in embedded devices.
You may see reference to Windows 10 running on the Raspberry Pi online. This is because the community has devised a way to run regular Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi. Although it will run, it runs extremely slowly so is not of any real use. Rather, it is a proof-of-concept. Microsoft does not sanction running Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi.
9. Is it safe to just pull the power?
- No, not really - you may corrupt your SD card if you do that. We recommend issuing the ‘sudo halt’ or ‘sudo shutdown’ command before pulling the power. This ensures that any outstanding file transactions are written to the SD card and that the SD card is no longer 'active'. Pulling the power during an SD card transaction can occasionally corrupt the card.