The Simonk 30A ESC is an Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) which is used to drive brushless DC motors and is capable of supplying current up to 30A. The 30A Simonk controller is made for quadcopters and multicopters to provide faster and better motor speed control.
This 30A ESC features a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver or flight controller, so an extra battery to power those is not needed. These electronic speed controllers are best used with A2212 BLDC motors of 1000kv, 1400kv and 2200kv.
Safe Power Function of the Simonk 30A ESC Motors
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive.
- The throttle calibration function of the Simonk ESC motor helps you to adapt to different remote throttle travel difference and improve throttle response smoothly.
- It provides low voltage protection as well as reverse polarity protection.
- It provides protection on the 5v lines.
- High-performance heat sink for better thermal management.
- 1 x Simonk 30A ESC Motors
Features of the Simonk 30A ESC Motors
|Suitable Batteries||2-3S LiPo|
|Recommended BLDC Motors||A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv)|
|Dimensions||45 x 24 x 11mm|