- This motor driver shield can use up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- It features a big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Tested compatible with Mega board, Diecimila & Duemilanove board compatible with arduino.
- Uses Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
L293D Motor Driver shield for Arduino
The L293D motor shield for arduino is designed for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects. This motor driver shield can be used to drive upto 4 DC motor. (upto 600MA and 36v). It can also be used to drive upto 2 Stepper Motors and Servo Motors. The L293D driver shield for arduino is integrated with 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver Shield
L293D Motor Driver Shield Specifications
|Shield||Motor Driver Shield|
Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
|H Bridge||0.6A per bridge|
|Dimension||5 x 4 x 1cms|