- The DC Motor Controller has an input volatge DC9-60V and produces a output linear load.
- Input Current: require large than the motor operating current. Output Current: determine load size.
- The DC Motor operates with a frequency of 25KHZ.
- It can protect itself from reverse polarity conditions.
- Sustained current: 20A within.Maximum power: 600W. Quiescent Current: 0.01ma
- Package Includes: 1 Piece DC Speed Controller.
DC Motor Speed Controller
The DC Motor Speed controller is a reversible PWM switch that comes with the metal shell and connective label, which makes it very easy to install and use. The DC Mootr regulator has a linear potentiometer with adjust speed switch function, and button switch function. The controller has a operating frequency of 25KHZ and reverse polarity protection. The motor running condition adjustment is given by: Forward, Stop and Reverse. The Input Current required is usually larger than the motor's operating current and the output current is determined by load size.