- Supply voltage: 3.2V~5.5V.
- Default address range (open field test): About 600m (maximum communication distance adjustable reach 1000m, the baud rate is 5000bps)
- Default idle current: 16MA (In different working modes operating current is different)
- Module dimensions: 27.8 x 14.4 x 4mm
- Operating frequency range: 433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 channels of communication
- Maximum transmit power: 100mW (settable)
- Default factory settings: Mode FU3, the baud rate is 9600bps, communication channels CH001 (433.4M)
The HC-12 is a half-duplex 20 dBm (100 mW) transmitter paired with a receiver that has -117 dBm (2×10-15W) sensitivity at 5000 bps. Paired with an external antenna, these transceivers are capable of communicating up to and possibly slightly beyond 1 km in the open and are more than adequate for providing coverage throughout a typical house.
- 1 x HC-12 433 SI4463 Wireless Serial Module
- 1 x Compatible Coil
|Default idle current||16MA|
|Operating frequency range||433.4-473.0MHz|
|Dimensions||27.8 x 14.4 x 4mm|