433 MHz RF Transceiver Module
This RF Transceiver Module provides a complete RF transmitter and receiver module solution which can be used to transmit data at up to 3KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.
The transmitter module is very simple to operate and offers low current consumption Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
The RX – ASK is an ASK Hybrid receiver module. The RF Transmitter Receiver Module is an effective low-cost solution for using 433 MHz. The TX-ASK is an ASK hybrid transmitter module. TX-ASK is designed by the saw resonator, with an effective low cost, small size, and simple to use for designing.
Video tutorial of 433 MHz RF Transceiver Module
RF 433 MHz Transmitter and Receiver (With Demonstration)
- Remote Controls
- Automation System
- Wireless Security System
- Sensor Reporting
- Car Security System
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
|Input power supply||5V|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does a 433MHz transceiver work?
- The 433 MHz RF transmitter and receiver module is a pair of small RF (radio-frequency) electronic modules that can be used to send and receive radio signals between two devices. The data is sent by the transmitter module from the transmitter end, and it is received by the receiver module at the receiver end.
2. What devices operate at 433 MHz?
- 433MHz is a commonly used frequency band for low-power equipment such as garage door openers, headphones, baby phones, and remote controls. The 433MHz band is also used by many low-cost transmitters and receivers for switching devices and light dimmers.
3. How does RF transceiver work?
- RF transceivers consist of an antenna to receive transmitted signals and a tuner to separate a specific signal from all of the other signals that the antenna receives. Demodulators or detectors extract information that was encoded before transmission. Localized interference and noise are reduced using radio techniques.
4. What is RF module used for?
- An RF module (short for the radio-frequency module) is a small electronic device that allows two devices to transmit and/or receive radio signals. It is frequently desirable in an embedded system to communicate with another device wirelessly.