Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
76MHz-108MHz Wireless Stereo FM Radio Kit
Wireless Stereo FM Radio Receiver Module PCB DIY Electronic Kits 76MHz-108MHz M Product Overview Wireless Stereo FM Radio Receiver Module PCB DIY Electronic Kits 76MHz-108MHz Kit
Electronic enthusiasts or electronic production of electronic student classes, in particular, to optimize the arrangement of the elements according to the beginner, this package is easy to manufacture and install at a high success rate! As it has been used in many schools, so we know its performance. This kit is not just welding assembly, as well as adjusting their own hands and the coiled-coil, more fun, this is better than the other simple assembly kit.
The main advantage of using the headset also takes into account the student's classroom noise! Features and use: FM radio program has a rich, good sound quality, etc. All over launch its own FM radio station.
The kit FM scan radio pocket computers using special blocks, a 16-pin dual flat package, the working voltage of 1.8-3.6V, the circuit includes an FM radio receiver from the antenna to the frequency discriminator output audio signals of all the features, it also has search tuning circuit, the signal detection circuit, a mute circuit and compression frequency offset of the frequency-locked loop FLL circuit. IF frequency of the circuit is designed to 70KHZ, peripheral circuits without intermediate frequency transformer, wherein the frequency is selected by an internal RC circuit IF filter to complete. Aircraft such as digital radio tuner that uses electrical tuning buttons (SEEK +, SEEK-), in addition to the volume control buttons (VO).
- 1 x Wireless Stereo FM Radio Kit
|frequency||76- 108 mhz|
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5cms|
1. What is HEX3653 FM 76-108 MHz Radio Receiver?
- This module is based on HEX3653 IC, which is basically an FM radio chip that can receive modulated FM signals in the frequency range of 76-108MHz. Few external components such as control buttons, resistors, capacitors, transistors, and LEDs are used. This is a complete FM radio receiver in CMOS technology, encapsulated in a 16-pin SOP plastic package, featuring a quartz digital synthesis tuning stage (32.768 kHz crystal). It also features a 3.5mm stereo jack for listening to headphones and a header connector that allows connection to an external stereo audio amplifier. The antenna is either a headphone or earphone cable (similar to the FM radios built into mobile phones and smartphones) or another antenna.
2. What are the applications of the HEX3653 FM Radio Receiver Module?
- The HEX3653 FM Radio Receiver Module is an FM radio chip that can receive FM signals modulated in the frequency range of 76-108 MHz. The module's integrated circuitry allows you to turn up and down the volume, search for channels in the FM band, and use an external antenna if needed. Typical applications include portable meters and miniature transmitters for industrial process control.