Found a better price?
Let us know!
8 Channel 5V Relay Board
It is an 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It can also control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC 5V 10A.
One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- MCU control
- Industrial sector
- PLC control
- Smart home control
- 1 x 8 Channel 5V Relay Board
|Number of Channels||x 8|
|Compatibility||Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC|
|Dimensions||140mm X 55mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of 8 channel relay module?
- This is an 8-channel Low-level trigger relay and it can be applied to Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Relays are suitable for driving high-power electronic devices such as lights, electric fans, and air conditioning. A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU.
2. How does a relay board work?
- Relay boards are computer boards that contain a number of relays and switches. They are designed to control the voltage supply and have input and output terminals. Relay boards provide independently programmable, real-time control of multiple onboard relay channels.
3. Why use a relay instead of a switch?
- Relays can eliminate the need for high-amperage wiring and switches, which are both expensive and take up valuable space. As a result, using relays in your electronic systems can reduce the size or weight of a casing, for example, or allow manufacturers to fit more functionality into the same space.
4. Why relay module is used?
- The relay module is an electrically operated switch that can be turned on or off deciding whether to let current flow through or not. They are intended to be controlled by low voltages such as 3.3V, as used by the ESP32, ESP8266, and others, or 5V, as used by your Arduino.
5. How does an 8 channel relay work?
The 8 channel relay module contains eight 5V relays and associated switching and isolation components to connect to a microcontroller or sensor with minimal effort. Each relay on the board has the same circuitry and the input ground is common to all eight channels.
6. What is a 8 channel relay board?
The 8-channel relay module contains eight 5V relays. Each relay on the board has the same circuitry and the input ground is common to all eight channels. By connecting to MCU such as Arduino, Node MCU, you can control high voltage with low voltage using 8-channel relay.
7. How do you power a Channel 8 relay board?
Most relays are available in various operating voltages such as 5V, 6V, 12V and 24V. When the required operating voltage is applied to the relay, it will actuate. The operating voltage of relays is generally DC. Small signal relays and low voltage power relays are typically used with DC, while power control relays and contactors are very commonly used with AC coils. The 8 channel relay can be powered using an Arduino’s Vcc Pin and connecting the relay to the Plug.