RF434 Transmitter + Receiver
- These are cheap and simple to use RF receivers and transmitters.
- Its extremely small size coupled with its low power consumption makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
- These modules can be used with an encoder/ decoder IC pair or can be directly interfaced to a microcontroller/Arduino.
- Receiver works between 3 - 5V
- The transmitter works between 3 -12V
- Has a range of around 100m(when in line of sight and when the transmitter is powered at 12V)
RF434 Rf Module 434-Mhz, 1 Transmitter + 1 Receiver
Robocall 434 MHz wireless rf module is a superheterodyne ASK (Amplitude Shift keying ) / OOK (On-Off keying based ) module. Design ideal is to use SAW filter, highly suitable for industry control or bad place for use, strong anti-jamming. Built-in automatic gain circuit (AGC), it will automatically change front-end LNA gain among received signal strength also makes signal output will not be strong or weak signals which caused by phase distortion so that it can rise higher sensitivity.
To receive the local oscillation circuit for the PLL lock loop design, no offset, and stability is high. Frequency is 433.92MHz and receiver structure is Superheterodyne, the received signal is OOK. After receiving the signal, it will output the TTL signal to external decoder IC for decoding. It is convenient to the applicant in different products and external components are not necessary to make products be wireless also bring value-added for your products.
- 1 x RF434 Transmitter
- 1 x RF434 Receiver
|Operating Current||5 mA|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
What is the range of RF module?
he RF modules are very small in dimension and have a wide operating voltage range i.e. 3V to 12V. Basically, the RF modules are 433 MHz RF transmitter and receiver modules.