- Inbuilt battery protection and charge-discharge module. Selectable power switch (Battery not included).
- [Advanced Technology]: Storm board enables users to wirelessly program the board by default(OTA).
- Multiple power supply options (micro USB, DC Jack, Battery, Headers).
- 200mA LDO 3.3v regulator for a wide operating voltage range.
- On-board Controllable LED & push button connected to GPIO.
Witty Fox - ESP32 Storm Board
The WittyFox ESP32 Storm board is easy to use prototyping board developed specially keeping IoT Applications in mind. It allows users to upload their program wirelessly (OTA) by default or connect to the laptop using Witty Fox ESP Programmer. With mostly all usable GPIO breakouts of ESP32 neatly organized with power pins to aid the user in quick prototyping.
It also has multiple breakouts for both SPI and I2C interfaces, as well as a dedicated breakout for the PIR sensor. The in-built battery charging and protection board can be easily replaced by the user in case of any damage to the product caused during prototyping. It features a low dropout on-board linear regulator by Microchip Technology[TM] for operation with Li-Ion batteries. (Battery not included).
- 1 X Witty Fox ESP Storm Board
|Model||ESP Storm Board|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 9.91 x 5.08 cm|