E18-D80NK Infrared Sensor Module
The E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch 3-80cm is a set of transmitters and receivers in one of the photoelectric switch sensors. The detection distance can be adjusted according to the demand. The sensor has a detection range of 3-80cm.
The Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch is small, easy to use, inexpensive, easy to assemble, and can be widely used in a robot to avoid obstacles, interactive media, industrial assembly lines, and many other occasions.
Connection of the Adjustable Infrared Sensor
- Red wire: +5V
- Green wire: GND
- Yellow wire: Digital output
- In the food and pharmaceutical industries, and in packaging plants to detect product size to spot any errors, or simply spot their absence
- Detection of colours
- Monitoring bigger areas for objects with light grids
- Logistics and materials handling:
- Automatic doors for building and public transport
- 1 x E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch 3-80cm.
|Sensing Range||3cm to 80cm|
|Input Voltage (V)||5|
|Dimensions (Dia.xLength.) mm||23.2 x 69|
|Cable Lenght||100 cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Photoelectric proximity sensor?
- Photoelectric proximity sensor is so versatile that it solves the bulk of problems put to industrial sensing. As photoelectric technology is so rapidly advanced, they now commonly detect targets less than 1 mm in diameter, or from 60 m away. They use in plenty of different applications and industries, often used in manufacturing and packaging. In this blog, we are talking about working Principle of Photoelectric proximity sensor.
2. What are the components of this sensor?
- The main components of this sensor are emitter, detector and associated electronics.
Emitter (Light Emitting Diode, laser diode) sends a beam of light. The detector (photo diode or photo transistor) detects emitted light. An associated electronics required to amplify the detected signal.
The emitter sometimes called the sender transmits a beam of either visible or infrared light to the detecting receiver.
3. What are the advantages of this sensor?
- It has longer life, long sensing range and very reliability.
Very fast response time and less costly.
Diffuse photoelectric sensor detects small objects including color mark and label detection.
mostly retro-reflective type sensor can detect transparent objects.
Through beam type can detect long range and it is tolerant of dirty environment.