- Dustproof, vibration proof, waterproof and oil proof.
- With short-circuit protection and inverted connecting protection.
- High precision of repeated location.
- Diversified exterior.
- Good performance of anti-interference.
8mm Inductive Proximity Sensor
LJ18A3-8-Z/BX 8mm Approach Sensor RM18 DC6~36V (Unshielded) is a brand new inductive proximity sensor that detects a metal object. Non-flush, or unshielded sensors, do not have the shield around the end of the sensor so the field can radiate from the face to the sides of the sensor in a larger pattern.
This M18 indicates a cylinder type whose diameter is 18mm. The operating voltage range is VDC 6~36V, but the nominal voltage is 30V with detecting distance of 8mm. The sensor has 3 wire and NO (Normally open) type output with RED LED indicator.
The Inductive Proximity Sensor application:
- Mine metallurgy.
- Plastics, textile and Chemical Industry.
- Light industry, tobacco, electric power, railway, and war industry.
Package Content :
- 1 x Inductive Proximity Switch
Inductive Proximity Sensor Specification
|Diameter of Head||18mm|
|Supply Voltage||DC 6-36V|
|Dimensions||7 x 3 cms|