Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
12V 4CH Relay Board
This is a 12V 4-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. The 4 channel relay board can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). This is useful in creating a central hub from where multiple remote loads can be powered. It is useful for tasks like home automation where the module can be placed in the main switchboard and can be connected to loads in other parts of the house and can be controlled from a central location using a microcontroller.
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching
- 1 x 12V 4CH Relay Board
|Number of Channels||x 4|
|Compatibility||Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)|
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1 cms|
1. How does 4 channel relay work?
- The 4 Channel Relay Breakout is an easy way to use your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or other microcontrollers to switch high voltages and high current loads. The board is both 3.3V and 5V logic compatible and uses 4 digital outputs to control 4 individual relays.
2. What is a 4 channel relay module?
- The 4 Channel Relay Module is a convenient board that can be used to control high voltage, high current loads such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC load. It is intended to communicate with microcontrollers such as Arduino, PIC, and others.
3. What is the function of a relay?
- Relays are electric switches that use electromagnetism to convert small electrical stimuli into larger currents. These conversions occur when electrical inputs activate electromagnets to either form or break existing circuits.
4. How do relay boards work?
- Relay boards are computer boards that contain a variety of relays and switches. They have input and output terminals and are designed to control the voltage supply. Relay boards provide independently programmable, real-time control of multiple onboard relay channels.