Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
1-CH 12V Relay Board
This is a small and easy to use 1 channel relay board that operates on 12V. Use it to control one 240V power appliance directly from Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other microcontrollers or low voltage circuits. Perfect for switching 240V appliances – lights, fans, etc, and even high power motors at lower voltages.
The board uses a high-quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 10A/250 V AC or 15A/125V AC. Each relay has all three connections – Common, Normally Open, Normally Closed brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which make it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. The board can accept control inputs within a wide range of voltages from 4V to 12V.
Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interfaced with our development boards using our female-to-female jumper wires.
- 1 x 1-CH 12V Relay Board
|Switching Voltage||AC250V 10A|
|Switching Voltage||DC 30V 10A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)||20% ～ 85%|
|Storage condition||– 65°C to 125°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||48 x 29 x 17 (L x B x H)|
1. Why use a relay instead of a switch?
- Relays can eliminate the need for expensive and space-consuming high-amperage wiring and switches. Switching to relays in your electronic systems, for instance, can reduce the size or weight of a casing or allow manufacturers to fit more functionality into the same space.
2. What is the use of 1 channel relay?
- The Single Channel Relay is a convenient board that can be used to control high voltage, high current loads such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC loads. It is intended to communicate with microcontrollers such as Arduino, PIC, and others.
3. When would you use a 12V relay?
- 12V DC relay switches are the best solution for full voltage applications because they allow a low current flow circuit to control a high current flow circuit, such as a vehicle's horn, headlights, auxiliary lamps, fan motors, blower motors, and a plethora of other pieces of equipment found on modern vehicles.
4. What does a 1-channel relay do?
- The 1-channel relay is frequently used in automatic control circuits. Simply put, it is an automatic switch that allows a low-current signal to control a high-current circuit.