- The PWM speed controller is a useful DIY component that produces a power upto 1200W.
- It uses a linear potentiometer as a speed regulation method.
- The 1200W speed regulator uses a barrier terminal block as it's wiring type.
- The output voltage is linear under load and features a control frequency of 25KHz.
1200W PWM Motor Speed Controller
The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 10%-100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 8A to your DC motor or other DC load. Speed Regulator is an important electronic DIY eqyuopment.
- 1 x 1200W PWM Speed Controller
1200W PWM Speed Controller Specifications
|Speed adjustment range||0-100%|
|Wiring type||Barrier terminal block|
|Size||7.7 x 7.3 x 4cms|
|Weight 75 grams|