Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
People Also Buy
Stepper Motor(28YBJ-48) with ULN2003 Driver Board
- Regular price
- Rs. 129
- Sale price
- Rs. 129
- Regular price
- Unit price
28BYJ-48 5V DC Stepper Motor
This 5V DC 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is small, inexpensive and high-quality geared step motor. The 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor and ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver is a widely popular combination of the stepper motor and stepper driver, because of the stability and reliability of the system.
The motor has a reduction ratio of 64:1, so it offers a decent torque for its size at speeds of about 15 RPM. It is a unipolar stepper motor which has 5-wires.
As stated before the pack contains ULN2003 Stepper motor driver which is a Mini Stepper Motor Driver.The main purpose of ULN2003 is to amplify the control signals from the Arduino, so as to drive the 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor.
If you will give the ULN2003 Stepper motor driver a certain pulse signal, it will drive step motor to a certain angle.The control of Stepper motor movement angle is done by controlling the number of stepper motor driver pulses. The speed of the stepper motor rotation is also controllable by controlling the frequency of the pulses.
Connect the 28BYJ-48 motor with the ULN2003 motor driver then interface this combination of motor and driver with Arduino, do some coding and your 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is ready to listen to your commands
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicator which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Compact-size stepper motor perfect for small robotics applications.
- Cameras for providing precise control and positioning.
- Tilting of car side mirrors can be controlled using these motors.
- CNC Machines
- Robotic Arms
- Home Automation
1 x 28BYJ-48 5V DC Stepper Motor
|Step angle||5.625 x 1/64|
1. What is a 28BYJ-48 stepper motor?
- The 28BYJ-48 is a 5-wire unipolar stepper motor that runs on 5 volts. The interesting thing about this motor is that people have been using it in countless applications over the last few decades. It is used in air conditioners, vending machines, and a variety of other applications.
2. What is 28BYJ-48 used for?
- The 28-BYJ48 Stepper Motor is commonly used in your DVD drives, Motion camera, and other similar applications. The motor has a 4 coil unipolar arrangement and each coil is rated for +5V hence it is relatively easy to control with any basic microcontrollers.
3. What does a stepper motor do?
- A stepper motor is a brushless, synchronous electric motor that converts digital pulses into mechanical shaft rotation. Its normal shaft motion consists of discrete angular movements of essentially uniform magnitude when driven from a sequentially switched DC power supply.
4. What type of stepper is 28BYJ-48?
- The 28BYJ-48 is a 5-wire unipolar stepper motor that runs on 5V. The best part about this motor is that it can be precisely positioned one 'step' at a time.