- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (1200 bit/s)
- Suitable burst length ≥10 cycles/burst
Infrared IR Sensor Receiver Module for Arduino adopts an 1838 infrared receiving head. Light resistance, strong electromagnetic interference, built-in infrared dedicated IC, can work under 500 lux light intensity.
Widely used in stereo, TV, video machine, disc machine, set-top boxes, digital photo frame; car stereo, remote control toys, satellite receivers, hard disk player, air conditioner, heater; electric fan, lighting, and other home appliances.
IR Receiver Module is a 38KHz infrared receiver module that is Arduino compatible. It can receive the standard 38KHz modulated remote controller signal. Through programming the Arduino, you can realize the decoding of the remote controller signal. Using this item, you can make a universal remote controller with the learning function.
- Receive IR signals
- Decode Remote signals
- Analyze, re-create or duplicate remote Signals
- Wireless control applications
- Receiver circuit for IR remote controls
- IR Remote tester circuits
- 1 x Infrared IR Sensor Receiver Module for Arduino.
|Receiving angle||90 °|
|Working voltage||2.7 ~ 5.5V|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All orders confirmed before 3 pm IST are shipped on the
same day, barring rare pickup delays on holidays or disturbances
- Delivery time in Metro cities is 1-3 days, Others it is
3-7 days. It varies based on location, reliant on courier services
- Return window: 7 days from receipt unless stated
otherwise. No refunds/replacements after
- Returns only for non-working/damaged products are accepted
- Initiate return requests to our customer service team via Support ticket or contact us at +91-8123057137
- Refunds are processed within 3-4 working days post inspection and approval.
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
1. What is TSOP? What does 1738 mean?
- TSOP is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes. It has Low power consumption and High immunity against ambient light.
1738 in TSOP 1738 indicates infrared receiver is tuned to receive IR of frequency 38 kHz only.
2. How does TSOP 1738 sensor work?
- The (+) and the (-) are the supply pins of the IC and are specified to be connected across a 5V typical supply level, to be precise any voltage between 3 and 6V may be applied here, although 5V works the best. The curved lens which can be seen over the central portion of sensor body is where the infrared signal from a remote control handset is focused for enabling the TSOP to initiate its sensing operations.
3. Where to use TSOP-1738 Sensor?
- The TSOP sensor has the ability to read the output signals from home remotes like TV remote, Home theatre remote, AC remote etc.. All these remotes will work with a frequency of 38kHz and this IC can pick up any IR signals process them and provide the output on pin 3. So if you are looking for a sensor to analyze, re-create or duplicate the functions of a remote then this IC will be the perfect choice for you.