- The Pro Mini Atmega328p is a 5V microcontroller compatible with Arduino.
- The 5V Pro Mini arduino board is integrated with 14 digital I/O pins and 6 PWM pins.
- The 5V Pro Mini board runs on a 16MHz bootloader.
- You can buy the 5V Pro Mini microcontroller board online at best prices.
5V 16MHz Pro Mini ATMEGA328P
This is Pro Mini 5V Arduino running the ccccc. The Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Pro Mini series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board.
A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board. The Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The pin layout is compatible with the Mini Arduino.
Note: Pro Mini ATMEGA328P come without connectors. We recommend the first time Arduino users start with the Uno R3.
There is two versions of the Pro Mini. One runs at 3.3V and 8 MHz, the other at 5V and 16 MHz. To buy 3.3V/8MHz Pro Mini click on the name below:
- Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 3.3V/8MHz with Connector
- 5V 16MHz Pro Mini ATMEGA328P without connectors
- 1 x 5V Pro Mini Board compatible with Arduino
5V Pro Mini Arduino board Specifications:
|Circuit Operating Voltage||5V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Interface||UART :1, SPI :1, I2C :1|
|Analog Input Pins||8|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 1.8 x 1cms|