- The Lilypad Atmega328p board will run from 2V to 5V.
- This is the new version of the Lilypad board supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- You can now use a surface mount programming connector on the Lilypad board to keep the header from poking through.
- The latest Lilypad arduino board now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz.
- You can buy Lilypad 328p board online at best prices.
LilyPad ATmega328P Board compatible with Arduino
The LilyPad 328 ATmega328P Main Board 16M is a compatible Arduino-program micro-controller designed to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects. It offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package design to minimize snagging and profile. With wide tabs that can be sewn down and connect with conductive thread.
The LilyPad consists of an ATmega328 compatible with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
This Lilypad board will run from 2V to 5V and offers large pin-out holes that make it easy to sew and connect. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. These boards are washable as well.
Package Includes :
- 1 x LilyPad 328 ATmega328P Main Board 16M
Lilypad 328p compatible with Arduino Specifications
|Operating Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Input Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||16 KB|
|Clock Speed||8 MHz|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 1cms|