Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Witty Fox 3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion GPS Battery
This 3.7v Lithium Ion battery is a very slim, extremely light weight battery based on the new polymer lithium ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density battery currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 3.7v. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium Ion battery charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. Please use caution when using this battery in wearable projects. When using conductive thread, a short in the thread can create sparks and heat.
- Tablet PC
- MP4 Player
- Power Bank
- Mobile Backup Power Supply
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Industrial applications.
- 1 x Witty Fox 3.7V 2000mAH Li-ion GPS Battery
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Usage/Application||GPS, Solar powered lights, Emergency lights, Small low powered microcontroller applications|
|Dimensions||8 x 5 x 1cms|
1. What is the difference between Lithium Polymer (LiPo) and Lithium Ion(Li-Ion) Battery?
- Difference Between Lipo battery and Li-Ion Battery:
|Lithium Polymer (LiPo)||Lithium Ion (Li-ion)|
|Lithium polymer battery have lower energy density||Lithium Ion batteries have higher energy density|
|High Price||Low Price|
|75% to 90% efficiency||85% to 95% efficiency|
|Used in power banks, mobile, laptops, Surveillance devices etc.||Uses in Drones/quadcopters, Vehicles, etc.|
2. Which battery is suitable for making Power bank?
- Powebanks are usually made of Lithium Ion Batteries. Lithium ion batteries are well-known for their long life and versatility. Li-ion cells are smaller and lighter than other cells, almost the size of a credit card, and have a slightly higher specific storage capacity. Lithium Ion batteries have very high energy density and the least self-discharge rates that make them ideal for a power bank which has the objective of storing large amounts of energy. Besides, they have an efficient and fast charging ability that adds to the advantage.
3. Is Lithium Ion battery Rechargeable?
- A lithium-ion battery is a type of rechargeable battery in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode to the positive electrode during discharge and back again during charging. Chemistry, performance, cost, and safety features vary among lithium-ion battery types. Lithium battery charger-to-battery ratio is based on 30% for maximum performance and life.