Witty Fox 11.1V 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
This 11.1v Lithium-Ion battery is a very slim, extremely lightweight battery based on the new polymer lithium-ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density battery currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 11.1v. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium-Ion battery charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over-voltage, over-current, and minimum voltage. Please use caution when using this battery in wearable projects. A short in the thread can create sparks and heat when using conductive thread.
- Tablet PC
- MP4 Player
- Power Bank
- Mobile Backup Power Supply
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Industrial applications.
- 1 x Witty Fox 11.1V 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Storage||-20 to +55°C|
|Self–Discharge||< 2% per month|
55 x 19 x 70mm
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to charge a lithium-ion battery?
- The recommended way to charge a Li-ion battery is to provide a ±1% voltage-limited constant current to the battery until it becomes fully charged, and then stop.
2. Where can you use a 2600mAh battery?
- The lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are widely used in GPS, DVD, Tablet PC, MP4 Player, Power Bank, Mobile Backup Power Supply, Bluetooth Speaker, IoT, and industrial applications.
3. How long will 2600mAh battery last?
- The rating 2600mAh (or 2.6Ah) means the battery will produce 2600mA for one hour, or 1000mA for 2.6 hours of indeed 1mA for 2600 hours. The rating is the current multiplied by the time the battery can produce that current. In practice the rating depends on the current.
4. How do you charge a dead Li-ion battery?
- Connect the USB cable's larger end to a power source, such as a computer or a power bank. Leave the setup for a few minutes while you keep an eye on it for any potentially dangerous signs. Charge the battery to its maximum capacity using a lithium-ion battery charger.
5. Why are Li-ion batteries better?
- Lithium-ion batteries charge faster, last longer, and have a higher power density than traditional batteries, allowing for more battery life in a smaller package. When you know a little about how they work, they can work that much better for you.
6. How do I keep my lithium-ion battery healthy?
- Use partial-discharge cycles.
- Avoid charging to 100% capacity.
- Select the correct charge termination method.
- Limit the battery temperature.
- Avoid high charge and discharge currents.
- Avoid very deep discharges (below 2 V or 2.5 V)