- Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation，Free license to use.
- 126 RF channels.
- High air data rate: 250kbps, 1 and 2Mbps.
- Transmitter: 11.3mA at 0dBm output power.
- Receiver: Fast AGC for improved dynamic range.
- Receiver: Integrated channel filters.
- Enhanced ShockBurst™:1 to 32 bytes dynamic payload length,6 data pipe MultiCeiver™ for 1:6 star networks.
- Host Interface:4-pin hardware SPI,3 separate 32 bytes TX and RX FIFOs.
- Low Power Management:1.9 to 3.6V supply range.
- GFSK modulation.
- Auto packet transaction handling.
- Easy for designed.
- Small size:16.5mm*45.5mm.
Nrf24L01 Ultra-Low Power 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Transceiver
The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low-power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μ A power-down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
- Wireless PC Peripherals
- Mouse, keyboards and remotes
- 3-in-1 desktop bundles
- Advanced Media centre remote controls
- VoIP headsets
- Game controllers
- Sports watches and sensors
- RF remote controls for consumer electronics
- Home and commercial automation
- Ultra low power sensor networks
- Active RFID
- Alarm and security systems
- Asset tracking systems
VCC is a range of 1.9V~3.6V, do not exceed this range, otherwise it will destroy the module.
Communication pins other than Vcc and GND are 5v tolerant
- 1 x Nrf24L01 Ultra Low Power 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Transceiver
|High air data rate||250kbps, 1 and 2Mbps|
|Host Interface||4-pin hardware SPI,3 separate 32 bytes TX and RX FIFOs|
|Low Power Management||1.9 to 3.6V supply range|