Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
People Also Buy
NRF24L01 Ultra Low Power 2.4GHz RF Wireless Transceiver ( Pack of 25)
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,649
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,649
- Regular price
- Unit price
NRF24L01 Ultra-Low Power 2.4GHz RF Wireless Transceiver
The NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module is a compact and integrated IC designed for ultra-low power (ULP) RF transmission and reception in the 2.4GHz ISM band. It boasts a peak current of less than 14mA for both receiving and transmitting, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a wide supply voltage range of 1.9 to 3.6V, which makes it a true ULP solution for achieving extended battery life, especially when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
These RF modules are widely used by Arduino enthusiasts and are suitable for various wireless control applications, given their transceiver nature, allowing for data transmission and reception. The NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module is compatible with different MCUs, including Arduino, Mbed, and ARM. It can be easily powered by mounting it over a 3.3V Adapter Board designed for the 24L01 Wireless Module.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Available software to set the address only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
VCC is a range of 1.9V~3.6V, do not exceed this range, otherwise, it will destroy the module.
Communication pins other than Vcc and GND are 5v tolerant
- Wireless PC Peripherals
- Mouse, keyboards, and remotes
- 3-in-1 desktop bundles
- Advanced Media center remote controls
- VoIP headsets
- Game controllers
- Sports watches and sensors
- RF remote controls for consumer electronics
- Home and commercial automation
- Ultra low power sensor networks
- Active RFID
- Alarm and security systems
- Asset tracking systems
- 1 x Nrf24L01 Ultra-Low Power 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Transceiver
|High air data rate||250kbps, 1 and 2Mbps|
|Host Interface||4-pin hardware SPI,3 separate 32 bytes TX and RX FIFOs|
|Low Power Management||1.9 to 3.6V supply range|
1. What is the NRF24L01 transceiver?
- The nRF24L01 is a single-chip radio transceiver that operates in the 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM band all over the world. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, a modulator, and an Enhanced ShockBurst protocol engine.
2. Is NRF24L01 a wireless module?
- NRF24L01 wireless module is a module with low power consumption which gives you a possibility to do wireless communication on 2.4GHz frequency. It has a communication speed of 2MBps, making it ideal for a variety of hobby, robotics, and industrial projects. It supports the SPI interface.
3. What is NRF24L01 used for?
- The NRF24L01 is an 8-pin wireless transceiver module with special pins that allow it to communicate with all boards and microcontrollers. The pin functions on this device are used to interface with an Arduino or an external microcontroller.
4. How do I know if NRF24L01 is working?
- One NRF24L01 should be connected to an Uno R3 and the other to a Mega2560. The nRF24L01 module on the UNO constantly sends data, while the one on Mega2560 receives it. Open the IDE and then Serial Monitor for the two boards respectively, and then compare the data sent and received to test whether it succeeds.