- Low RDS (ON) outputs<,A0~A5/li>
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Internal UVLO
- Mixed with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Crossover-current protection
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. The product can be full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step mode to operate bipolar stepper motor output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator can slow or mixed decay mode. The converter is the key to the easy implementation of the A4988. In inputting one pulse on the STEP input drives the motor one micros tep. No phase sequence tables, high-frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to programming.
A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened. The micro-step operation, the chopping control in the A4988 automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In the mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to fast decay in the part of the fixed off-time, then a slow decay in the rest of the downtime. Mixed-decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) power consumption when operating. Internal circuit protection includes thermal shutdown with hysteresis, under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and crossover current protection. Special power-Sort.
- 1 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
|Model||A4988 Stepper Motor Driver|
|Voltage Supply||3.3 and 5 V|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
- 3D Printer Ramps 1.4 ShieldRs 390.00 Rs 330.51
- 37 in 1 Sensors Kit for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,551.70 Rs 1,315.00 was Rs 2,328.14
- CNC Shield + UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino + 4xDRV8825 Driver KitRs 885.00 Rs 750.00
- UNO DIY Line Follower Kit compatible with ArduinoRs 1,770.00 Rs 1,500.00
- STM32F446ZET6 Microcontroller BoardSpecial Price Rs 3,103.40 Rs 2,630.00 was Rs 4,653.92
- DIY CX-002 Lark QuadcopterSpecial Price Rs 3,186.00 Rs 2,700.00 was Rs 4,656.28
- Wireless Shield for Arduino UNORs 1,170.56 Rs 992.00