- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Measures turbidity of water in rivers.
- Detects and verifies water quality.
- Digital and analog output.
- Able to detect particles that are suspended in water.
- Trimpot for sensitivity adjustment.
- Ideal monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water boxes, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids.
- Comes with module and jumpers.
Turbidity Sensor Module KitThe Turbidity Sensor emits at its end an infrared light, imperceptible to human vision, capable of detecting particles that are suspended in water, measuring the light transmittance and the dispersion rate, which changes according to the Amount of TSS (Total Suspended Solids), increasing the turbidity of the liquid whenever levels increase.This is a Turbidity Sensor Module, an electronic monitoring module specially developed to work with microcontroller platforms Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, ARM, AVR, among others.
It is very efficient, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is able to detect and verify the quality of the water, making the turbidity measurement, where it is possible to verify the results by means of digital or analogue signal next to the corresponding pins in the accompanying electronic module.
In general, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is applied in projects involving the monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water bodies, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids and so on. This Turbidity Sensor has an end specially prepared for direct contact, having an electronic module to amplify and send the received data to the microcontroller of the project.
- 1 x Turbidity Sensor Set
Turbidity Sensor Specifications:
|Working voltage||5V DC|
|Operating temperature||-30 ° C to 80 ° C|
|Compatible||Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC|
|Measuring Range||0 ~ 1000 NTU|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 cms|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All orders confirmed before 3 pm IST are shipped on the
same day, barring rare pickup delays on holidays or disturbances
- Delivery time in Metro cities is 1-3 days, Others it is
3-7 days. It varies based on location, reliant on courier services
- Return window: 7 days from receipt unless stated
otherwise. No refunds/replacements after
- Returns only for non-working/damaged products are accepted
- Initiate return requests to our customer service team via Support ticket or contact us at +91-8123057137
- Refunds are processed within 3-4 working days post inspection and approval.
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
1.What is turbidity sensor?
- The Turbidity Sensor emits at its end an infrared light, imperceptible to human vision, capable of detecting particles that are suspended in water, measuring the light transmittance and the dispersion rate, which changes according to the Amount of TSS (Total Suspended Solids), increasing the turbidity of the liquid whenever levels increase.
2.Why is turbidity sensor used?
- Turbidity sensors are used to measure water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, control instrumentation for settling ponds, sediment transport research and laboratory measurements.
3.What does a turbidity measure?
- Turbidity sensors measure the amount of light that is scattered by the suspended solids in water. The amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water increases the turbidity (and cloudiness or haziness) of the water.
4.How is turbidity monitored?
- In order to measure turbidity, the sensors send a beam of light into the tested liquid, usually water. By calculating how much light is refracted. The amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water raises its turbidity (cloudiness or haziness).