Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Water Flow Sensor SEN-HZ41WC
The SEN-HZ41WC water flow sensor is a device that is used to measure the flow rate of water. It consists of a turbine-type rotor that is placed in the water stream, and as the water flows past the rotor, it causes the rotor to spin. The sensor measures the speed of the rotor and converts it to a flow rate. The sensor has a digital output, which means that it provides a digital signal that can be read by a microcontroller or other host device. The sensor is commonly used in applications such as irrigation systems, water treatment plants, and industrial process control. It is often preferred over other types of flow sensors because it is easy to install and has a low cost.
Now easily measure water (liquid) flow in your application using this 1/4" Brass water flow sensor. This is a good quality flow sensor with a brass body and can be used for industrial and commercial applications. This 1/4 inch water flow sensor is used extensively in various types of vending machines.
- When magnetic material is close to the sensor, its characteristics may vary.
- In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must be installed after a filter.
- The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.
- Widely used in water industrial fields
- Thermostatic water heaters
- Water purifiers
- Water dispensers
- Smart card equipment
- Coffee machine
- 1 x SEN-HZ41WC Water Flow Sensor
|Water quality requirement||Drinking water health standards, 0~80℃|
|Voltage/electric current||DC 4.5 ～ 18 Volt, ≤15mA|
|Output level||Rated voltage DC 5 Volt, high level ≥4.5 Volt, low level ≤0.5 Volt|
|Cumulative flow conversion||1 Liter water=1780 pulse, accuracy: 8%|
1. How do water flow sensors work?
- The water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve from which water can pass. A water rotor along with a hall effect sensor is present to sense and measure the water flow. When water flows through the valve it rotates the rotor.
2. What are the two main uses of flow sensors?
- They are commonly used in water industrial fields, Thermostatic water heaters, Water purifiers, Water dispensers, Smart card equipment and, Coffee machine. Flow sensors are able to detect leaks, blockages, pipe bursts, and changes in liquid concentration due to contamination or pollution. Flow sensors can be divided into two groups: contact and non-contact flow sensors.
3. How do you test a water flow meter?
- Take a photo of the flow meter dial.
- Run the system for a day's watering.
- Take a second photo of the flow meter dial.
- Calculate the amount of flow that went through the flowmeter.
4. What is the water flow sensor sen-hz41wc?
- This water flow sensor is connected in line with the liquid whose flow rate has to be measured. There is a simple rotating wheel with a magnet and when the liquid flows the wheel is rotated and a hall effect sensor measures how many times the wheel is rotated and accordingly gives pulses. By counting the number of pulses you can easily calculate the flow rate as well as the amount of liquid dispensed.