- This Ublox Neo 7M GPS module uses an active circuitry ceramic patch antenna to provide excellent GPS signal which outperforms the older Ublox Neo 6 series modules.
- This Ublox Neo 7 module also includes a rechargeable backup battery to allow for HOT starts and also includes an I²C EEPROM to store the configuration settings.
- Out of the box this GPS module is configured to run at 38400 Baud and is configured to run with APM/Pixhawk systems.
- This GPS module includes two cables, a 6pin connector for the GPS module and a 4 pin connector for the i2c compass.
NEO-7M Flight Controller GPS Module
Ublox Neo 7M GPS module that includes an HMC5883L digital compass. The new Ublox NEO 7 series is a high sensitivity, a low power GPS module that has 56 channels and outputs precise position updates at 10Hz. This GPS module also comes with a moulded plastic case which keeps the module protected against the elements making it ideal for use on your aircraft or quadcopter.
- 1 x NEO-7M Flight Controller GPS Module
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|