Muscle Sensor Kit
This Muscle Sensor v3 from Advancer Technologies measures, filters, rectifies, and amplifies the electrical activity of a muscle and produces an analogue output signal that can easily be read by a microcontroller, enabling novel, muscle-controlled interfaces for your projects.
- To use this sensor, the user must have three electrodes connected to the subject’s body.
- The reference electrode should be placed on an inactive section of the body, such as the bony portion of the elbow, shin or forearm. This electrode should be connected to the black or brown cable.
- The two other electrodes should be placed along the muscle selected to be measured. The second electrode should be placed along the mid-length of the muscle; this electrode should be connected to the red cable.
- The last electrode should be placed at the end of the muscle and connected to the blue cable.
- Finally, connect pin SIG to an analog input pin of your microcontroller and the GND pin to the ground pin on your microcontroller.
- 1 x EMG Muscle Sensor V3.0 Module.
- 3 x Electrode Pad.
- 1 x Connecting Cable.
|Audio-style plug||3.5 mm jack|
|Length of connecting cable||1 m|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 2.6 x 1.5cms|